This Easy DIY cooking pouches is one of the easiest kitchen hack I have come across and I am pretty sure someone will find it helpful
I am super excited to share this easy DIY cooking pouches with you. I know some of you already know about this DIY Cooking Pouches but for the benefits of those who don't know about this hack, I will be sharing this post with easy steps to get you making your own cooking pouch the next time you buy any juice pouch for your kiddos.
I didn't come up with this idea I saw it in a group long before I started blogging so I really can't remember where exactly I saw it.. But it sure works.
Why you should be making your own cooking pouches.
- It's super easy to make and requires no special skills.
- Ever heard of the three Rs ( Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ) You will be helping the environment if you make your own cooking pouches.
- It is easy to store.
- It saved you some money
- Because you can ?
Recipes you can make with these DIY cooking pouches.
- Agidi Jollof
- Ekuru ( white moi moi )
- Ukpo Ogede ( plantain moi moi)
Check out the process shots of how you can make these easy DIY cooking pouch below
How to make this DIY Cooking Pouches
- Get you juice pouches together ( please use freshly used juice pouches
- Cut off the tops of the empty pouches
- Wash thoroughly and use immediately or store for later use
How to store your DIY Cooking Pouches
- Dry thoroughly by placing the pouches up side down to drain.
- Dry with paper towel for double assurance ?
- Line a storage bag with paper towel then put the diy cooking pouches in it
- Dispel excess air from the bag then seal tightly.
How to use these pouches
- Prepare your bean purée
- Pour into the pouches a up to ¾ full
- Seal with binder clips
- Then cook moi moi.
It's super convenient because I sometimes buy juice pouches like these. Any juice pouch would work except the ones with the transparent back.
If you are not in the habit of buying juice pouches don't worry. I got you covered you can buy these ready to use moi moi pouches. They are self seal like ziplocks and are reuseable according to the makers.
Hope you found this post useful. If you did kindly hit the share buttons and share with family and friends.
PIN! PIN!! PIN!!!