This Amazing 2 ingredients dough pizza recipe will surely surprise you as to how quick you can get pizza on the table . It's a lovely quick fix any time any day.
Since discovering the versatile two ingredient dough, I have made quite a no of recipes with it and they all turned out amazing. This 2 ingredient dough pizza is one of them.
I will post the other recipes using the 2 ingredient dough as time goes on. So don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a recipe. I have gotten myself in a fix with this 2 ingredients dough pizza recipe..... Since the kiddos realize that mommy can now whip up pizza in no time, there is a new song in my home
Now the new song is...
Kiddos: mommy can we have pizza?
Me: Nope I am busy
Them: But you can make pizza so fast
Then: Mommy did you say YES?
Me: NO!! ok ok run along I will make it ?
Them: yayyy mommy is making pizza....
Then: can we help?
Me: Yes and No... ( yes when my youngest is fast asleep and no when she is awake and I am in a hurry)
2 mins later..
Kiddos: Mom is the pizza ready yet??
Mom it it ready yet???
And the cycle continues lol
Hope I haven't bored you to death with our little dialogue. I just wanted to illustrate how fast and easy it is to make this pizza with this two ingredients dough and how tasty it is too.
Hope you get to give this amazing 2 ingredients dough pizza recipe a go and let me know how you and your family enjoyed.
PIN! PIN! PIN!
Amazing 2 ingredients dough Pizza Recipe
- 1 batch of the 2 ingredients dough
- ½ cup marinara sauce or two ½ cup of barbecue sauce
- 1 ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices of pepperoni
- ¾ cup bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- Roll out the dough
- Spread the marinara or barbecue sauce evenly on the dough
- Spread the shredded cheese evenly on the over the sauce
- Sprinkle the bacon bits evenly
- Then spread the pepperoni slices evenly
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins or until the edges of the dough turn golden brown.
- Bring out of the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Cut into eight wedges with a pizza cutter or dough cutter.