This post may contain Affiliate links, please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
This Tropical homemade pineapple ice cream has summer written all over it. All you need is pineapple purée and 2 other ingredients to make this creamy frozen dessert come live in your kitchen.
This pineapple ice cream will bring out the summer in you. If you want a tropical twist to your ice cream this summer then this Tropical Pineapple ice cream is going to please your taste buds.
Have I told you all you need are 3 major ingredients and no ice cream machine. Yes you heard me right. NO ICE CREAM MACHINE NEEDED ? Just so you know I still haven’t bought an ice cream machine ?. You have to pat me on the back on this one it is literally taking all the strength in resist the equipment craze I have lol.
All my No Churn Ice cream recipes are super easy to make so that’s a non issue. Don’t get me wrong an ice cream machine is good to have but it hasn’t made it into my budget just yet.
This tropical goodness that is homemade pineapple ice cream requires just 3 ingredients. Now tell me why you wouldn’t put a smile on your face and that of the kiddos with this summer delight. PINEAPPLES are in season so this is the real deal.
Why you should be making this Pineapple Ice cream
- It’s hot and scorching…. hello summer
- It’s a sweet treat… now who doesn’t like sweet treats???
- Pineapples are in season
- You just need 2 ingredients besides the pineapples. 2 ingredients that you probably have in your pantry
- You don’t need an ice cream machine
- You would love the smile popping up on some little faces
- Just because ?
Have I convinced you yet?
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER
Homemade Pineapple Ice-cream
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- 1/2 of a medium pineapple cut in cubes
- a drop Yellow food color optional
- 1 tsp Pineapple flavor
- Put the bowl of your mixer and the whisk attachment in the freezer to chill for at least 30mins
- Blend pineapple till smooth with about 1/4 cup of water
- Transfer pineapple purée to a sauce pan and cook until the pineapple reduces in size to about 1/2 a cup. Set pineapple purée aside to cool.
- Bring out your bowl and whisk from the freezer, pour cold heavy cream, and condensed milk into the bowl and begin to whip.
- Whip till soft peaks form turn off the mixer
- Add the pineapple flavor and yellow food color to the pineapple purée and mix thoroughly.
- Then fold in the pineapple purée into the whipped cream.
- Transfer to an ice cream bowl or loaf pan and cover with a seran wrap and freeze for 4 - 8hrs.
- Enjoy with melted chocolate, magic shell or coconut shavings.