This two ingredients dough will amaze you like it did me. All you need to do is to give it a try and you will be hooked. Its versatility is one of the reason I love it.
It's so easy to make and makes your baked goods taste amazing it's really delicious. I have a very good pizza recipe on the blog but the pizza I made with this 'two ingredients dough' was super quick and tasted equally yum.
Since I discovered this two ingredient dough, it has been my go to recipe for making pizza in less than 30 mins seriously it's that fast.
Now I can easily whip up pizza with guests in the living room. Don't get me wrong I still love my other pizza dough which is the original way pizza is made but hey there is always room for more recipes right. And this one has proven to be a lifesaver.
I know you have been itching to know what these 2 ingredients are right? Think no further lol. It's just Greek yoghurt and self rising flour. Yup you heard right..
I can't take credit for developing this recioe but since I saw it on a Tasty video I made a mental note to give it a try and I am glad I did.
Here are a few Tips to help you along
- You can use either cold or room temp Greek yoghurt I have tried both.
- The dough is sticky so work quickly. start mixing with a spatula then finish off with your hands.
- Before transferring the dough to a surface to roll out, sprinkle some flour and then sprinkle some more flour on top of the dough too. Then roll out the dough or press with your hands to form a flat round disk ( if you are making pizza)
What can you make with this two ingredients dough?
- Cinnamon bites
- Pigs in a blanket
I would be making all these as time permits so remember to hit the subscribe button so you never miss a recipe ?
Are we ready to make our versatile two ingredient dough yet? I thought so..
Versatile Two ingredient dough
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1-¾ cup self rising flour
- Measure out ingredients
- Mix with a spatula then finish off mixing with your hands.
- Use for pizza or any of the other two-ingredient dough friendly recipes