As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
It’s amazing how the littlest of things make children happy. This Easy No-bake microwave pizza was created one Saturday’s morning I think. One of those days you just feel too lazy to make any elaborate breakfast.. The kiddos totally loved it.They even requested for a remake when one of my friends visited from Nigeria with her daughter. And of course I obliged. Why not after all it’s so easy and stress free. It was a hit again even with our guests.
Easy no-bake microwave pizzaHave you tried this easy no bake microwave pizza yet? Click To Tweet
That was it. I never thought much of it until one day, about a week or two later, my friend had gone to see some other friends in Boston. I called to say hello and while I was talking to her daughter she was telling me how much she loved the funfetti pound cake I gave her for her trip to Boston.
I offered to ship another one to Boston and she says ‘aunt please can I have some of that pizza too’? Oh I said no problem, I would order that and get it sent to the address where she was and she said ‘no Aunty not that one’, I mean the pizza you made in the microwave…. (I was cracking my head to remember which one until I heard her complete her sentence) …. with bread.’ Yep sliced bread. I said oh! that one? Aww…. unfortunately I can’t ship that my dear, just like I can’t ship my homemade pizza to you from NY but I would let you in on my secret ? I will tell you how I made it. The happy little girl thanked me and said ‘I really liked that one’. ?
You see how the littlest of things make children happy. So I thought maybe I could share this easy recipe with you guys. Maybe your kiddos would love it too. It’s so easy and stress free. Enjoy!
PIN! PIN! PIN!
Easy No bake microwave pizza
- 3 Slices if Bread lightly toasted
- 3 Table spoons Barbecue Sauce
- 9 pieces of pepperoni
- 3 Tablespoon Bacon crumble or bits
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- A few chops of scallion. Optional
- Place bread slices on a microwave safe plate.
- Spread the barbecue sauce evenly on all three slices.
- Sprinkle mozzarella Cheese evenly on all slices.
- Arrange the pepperoni on the slices with 3 pieces on each slice.
- Sprinkle the bacon crumble evenly on the slices.
- Add some chopped scallions ( Optional)
- Put in the microwave and microwave for 50 secs.