M & M cookies are a delight and are tasty. They are easy to make and can be adapted to any theme.
I made these for Christmas using the Christmas colored m & m. You can easily make these cookies for Fourth of July, Nigerian Independence Day, Valentine's Day. You name it. Today is a great time to share this recipe. It's my sweet mamas birthday yay!!! She decided to come as a beautiful end of the year gift to my grandparents. Here's wishing my sweet mama many more fruitful years in good health in the name of Jesus.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS!
Table of Contents
The truth is that m & m cookies are easy to make. They are cookies made with the addition of m & m milk chocolate candies. They can be crunchy, chewy or in between. It depends on your cookie preference. These cookies are in between. They are crunchy at the edges with a soft at the center Ohhhh myyyy YUM!!
I planned on sharing these M & M cookies as part of my 7 day Learn, Make, Share series for Christmas. I took the pictures and all but didn't get around to sharing the recipe. I know Christmas was a few days ago, and tomorrow is the new year, I decided to go ahead and share it since the cookies can be made for other occasions with the appropriate colored m & m's
While we are still talking about our cookies, can you take a moment to like my Facebook page and follow me on Instagram and Pinterest ( shameless plug I know lol.) But welcome back and thanks for following me. Don't forget to hit the share buttons and share with your family and friends ❤️
So what would be your favorite themed m & m Cookies? Would love to hear all about it in the comments below. Hope you enjoy these cookies with warm milk as you usher in the new year in prayer and thanksgiving. Happy new year in advance beautiful people. May the new year bring you joy and peace and may it be your most amazing year yet. Thanks so so much for sticking with me through this year. See you in 2019 by God's grace.
- 1 Cup 2 sticks salted butter
- 1 Cup granulated white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 21/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup m & m chocolate
- Cream Butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract, then add the flour and baking powder.
- Mix till well combined..
- Fold in the m & m candies
- Wrap in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 hrs or overnight.
- When ready to bake, Preheat oven to 350 •F
- Scoop cookie tablespoon by tablespoon unto lined baking sheet making sure dough is 3 inches apart.
- Press dough down lightly to flatten it a bit
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes
- Let cool