This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #TysonGamedayatStopandShop #CollectiveBias
Chicken sliders are a favorite around here. Chicken sliders with crispy chicken, buffalo chicken, or any chicken flavor is a perfect Game day snack to share with family and friends while watching the Big Game or during any gathering. To make the perfect crispiest chicken sliders, grab Tyson®️ Crispy Chicken Strips Chicken sliders.
Click here to Pin these Chicken sliders to your breakfast board
Table of Contents
Crispy Chicken Sliders Recipe
What's a crispy chicken sandwich without a nice and crisp chicken filling. These chicken sliders would definitely rival and beat the popular restaurant chicken sandwiches.
I like to make my own crispy chicken from scratch but these days when I have family and friends over during the holidays or for the big game, my go to grab and go crispy chicken is the Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips.
I love that the Tyson®️ Crispy Chicken Strips are now crispier than ever which makes it perfect for these chicken sliders. They are 100% natural and made with all white meat chicken. They are also minimally processed with no artificial ingredients. Win-win!
Tyson®️ products are an excellent source of protein with no antibiotics ever. They have a variety of products that I love and I know you would too.
The Tyson®️ Any’tizers®️ snacks offers a variety of all-white meat chicken that is prepared with a variety of delicious crave -worthy flavors and sauces. You need to try the honey bbq flavored chicken bites and the buffalo chicken bites. Oh my yum!
Sliders are Perfect for breakfast too. We make these air fryer everything bagel ham and cheese sliders often. So good.
What are Sliders? How are sliders different from burgers?
Sliders are typically small sandwiches that are usually 5 cm across is diameter. They are simply the smaller version of a standard sized hamburger.
Sliders are made by filling slider rolls with your favorite sandwich fillings and are usually served as hors d'oeuvres, snacks or entrees.
How to make Crispy Chicken Sliders
Chicken sliders are easy to make especially when using the Tyson®️ Crispy Chicken Strips. I get to skip the marinade, flour dunking and frying steps required to make crispy chicken from scratch.
All I do is just walk up to the frozen convenience foods aisle at Stop and Shop and grab a few bags of my Tyson®️ Crispy Chicken Strips and my favorite flavors of the Tyson®️ Any’tizers®️ Snacks.
While grabbing my Tyson®️ products I grab some bags of slider rolls/ buns instead of making them from scratch giving me extra time to focus on my family and friends instead of baking tons of sliders (which I enjoy by the way).
When you have lots of guests around, less work is more productive ha! ha! So don't forget to grab those slider rolls. I love the pre- sliced ones. Thank me later.
Back to making these crispy chicken sliders.
- Prepare your Tyson®️ Crispy Chicken Strips according to manufacturer's instructions either in the microwave, in the oven or in the air fryer.
- While chicken is cooking, grease skillet with butter, turn on the stove put sliders with inner surfaces facing down and toast the rolls lightly.
- Fill your sliders with your choice of fillings.
Fillings to use for sliders
There are a variety of fillings used for sliders, below are the basics.
- Pickles or relish
- Meat of Choice (vegan 'meats' included)
You don't have to use all the fillings listed above. You can either select a few or mix and match the fillings.
Other options for a slider sandwich
Any variety of the Tyson®️ Any’tizers®️Snacks are great options as a filling for the sandwich. I love to use the honey barbecue boneless chicken bites or the buffalo style ones too.
Making Sliders for a crowd
To make these chicken sliders for a crowd, prepare the Tyson®️ Crispy Chicken Strips using the oven method. The oven method is best when making for a crowd because you can make a lot more chicken strips at a time. Make sure to use a large baking sheet.
Also use a large griddle to allow you to toast more slider rolls at a time. To assemble and serve the sliders, you can do either of two things.
- Create a slider station where you lay out all the necessary ingredients and everyone makes a sandwich for themselves.
- Create a slider station and assemble the sliders yourself. Then set it out on large trays on a table so everyone can help themselves to a slider or two.
Quick tip: Make enough because they finish super fast. They are that good.
Other game day recipes to try
With a variety of Tyson®️ products to choose from, I am curious to know which of them you would be making for your friends and family for dinner time and for game day.
Do share your comments below. I am excited to hear all about it. If you try these extra crispy chicken sliders, I would love to see your beautiful creations, tag @mydiasporakitchen on Instagram to show off your yummy 😉
Did you Enjoy this recipe? Or found the post helpful? Remember to SHARE with family, friends and in your favorite Facebook group. There is love in sharing.
★ Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ below!
Crispy Chicken Sliders
- Tyson®️ Crispy Chicken Strips
- 8 slider rolls
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- ¼ cup relish
- 1 small onion sliced in circles
- 1 roma Roma tomato sliced in circles
- Lettuce leaves
Prepare the Crispy Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place Tyson®️ Crispy Chicken Strips on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 18 - 20 mins
Prepare the Slider Rolls and Sauce
- While Chicken is baking, grease griddle or skillet with butter then turn on heat.
- Lay the slider rolls with cut side facing down to toast the rolls for about 1 minute.
- Mix the mayonnaise, Hot sauce and Ketchup together to make the sauce then set aside.
- Set up your burger station
Assembling the sliders
- Spread mayo sauce on the toasted surface of the rolls.
- Put a sliced onion, then a tomato slice.
- Next a chicken strip or two, then relish, more sauce, and finally the lettuce then cover the sandwich with the other half of the bread roll.
- Check the product packaging for instructions to make the chicken strips in the microwave or air fryer.
- If a chicken strip is too big to fit, slice it into two and use.