This post may contain Affiliate links, please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
Cookies and cream
I know I have been bombarding you with ice cream recipes this week…… and No oh my intentions towards you ain’t evil (which would be to make you add weight) rather my intentions for you are good ( To make sure you are equipped for that once in while treat on summer days) or is it once too many? ??.
So these recipes are for the kid in you and for the kids you love. Day 3. The amazing cookies and creamice cream.
This one is s mega hit for the kids in your life.?
Prep Time: 5 mins. Yield: serves 6
Freeze Time: 6 hrs
- 25 sticks Oreo cookie sandwiches or any cookie of your choice ( coarsely crushed) set aside 1/4 cup for garnishing
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- In a cold mixing bowl pour in the sweetened condensed milk, cold heavy cream, salt and vanilla extract.
- Whisk for 4 minutes start with medium speed for a minute, then whip on high for the remaining 3 minutes.
- Be careful not to over whip because if you do you will be making butter.
- Gradually fold in your the crushed cookies
- Transfer ice cream into a 2 Quart container and freeze for 6 to 8 hrs or overnight.
- Serve with sprinkles of crushed cookies.
Note: Crush the cookies by placing them in a ziplock bag and rolling over the bag with a rolling pin.
While storing you can either use a 2 quart container or Three (3) 16 oz containers.
Like what you see? Yayyy!!!! Subscribe here so you never miss a recipe. Then Like and share with your family and friends.
Stay well friend,