As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
This honey Pineapple juice is free of refined sugars and is a delicious way to stay refreshed during the summer months.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links! Please read full disclosure here.
Welcome Summer with a chilled glass of this refreshing honey pineapple juice which is free from refined sugars
Pineapples are naturally sweet but the honey in this honey pineapple juice takes the sweetness of this juice to a different level. If you don’t like honey or the sweetness of the pineapple is ok for you, you can skip the honey syrup in this recipe but be warned it won’t the same as this Refreshing Honey pineapple juice ( just saying ?)
What do you need to make this refreshing summer treat.? Simple everyday ingredients l
There isn’t much to say but that you need to try this honey pineapple juice to get my drift. I am deliciously sipping on a glass of this summer delight and i think it’s only fair you make yours so we can lift up our glasses in cheer ?. Don’t keep my hands hanging…
REFRESHING HONEY PINEAPPLE JUICE
For honey syrup
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 medium sized pineapple (washed, peeled and cut up into chunks for blending)
- 12 cups of water ( divided )
- In a saucepan, bring water to boil then stir in the honey.
- Allow to cook until honey is fully dissolved
- Turn off heat and set aside to cool
- Blend the pineapple with 6 cups of water till smooth
- Pour the pineapple purée into the nut bag and squeeze out all the juice
- Pour the rest of the water into the bag with the pulp and squeeze some more.
Bringing it all together
- Mix the honey syrup with pineapple juice
- Transfer into a pitcher and refrigerate for at least an hour
- Or serve immediately over ice