Mango Juice is one of my absolute favorite homemade juice to make. This Mango Juice is the best and has every thing good going in it's flavor... PUN intended. It's velvety, smooth and rich tasting, with Vibrant colors. Its creaminess... is out of this world and it's so easy to make. Read along and see how easy to make this better than mango juice from Costco.
The Best Mango Juice Recipe
With this Mango juice recipe, you can easily skip the mango juice at Costco because this my friend is perfect.
Costco mango juice was my favorite mango juice until I started making mine at home. This homemade mango juice is delicious, with a very rich and vibrant color that appeals to even the picky eater.
It's Sugar free, creamy and full of mangolicious ( that's my son's input ) goodness.
Mango isn't my hubby's favorite fruit but he enjoys this homemade mango juice whenever I make it.
Mango juice brands
Talking about store bought mango juice. There is a variety of brands like Langers which I buy from Costco, the Naked brand and some others
I love Langers mango juice ( not sponsored just my candid opinion ) that's the brand I buy from Costco.
Though I haven't tried the Naked brand Mango juice, I have heard great things about it.
If you want to skip the homemade mango juice, you can give these a go though I must tell you it's best to go the homemade route for most juices if you can help it.
Why? Because you make them from scratch so you have control of what goes in. Like the amount of sugar etc.
This homemade version is sweet but not too sweet. It packs the punch of well ripened mangoes natural sweetness..
If you find it's not sweet enough to your liking, you can sweeten it a bit with honey syrup.
I used that in my Pineapple juice. You can check out the post for deets on how to make honey syrup.
You can also use a sugar free syrup ( a syrup made with a sweetener like erythritol and water) Feel free to use sugar syrup if that's your preference.
To be honest, these days I try to reduce the amount of sugar we take at home especially where a good sugar substitute wouldn't affect the outcome of the recipe. Like in the case of fruit juices.
Mango juice has some great benefits. Of which I know you would be delighted to know.
Benefits of Mango Juice
- Mango juice can help keep you healthy. it contains loads of vitamins.
- Mango juice is said to help prevent anaemia by boosting haemoglobin production.
- It is said to be good for the eyes because it contains a high quantity of vit A.
- It aids digestion.
- It helps improve your skin.
How to make Mango juice
When we went grocery shopping yesterday, the fruity mango aroma coming from the fruit aisle tormented me all through my grocery shopping.
When my Ada said she would love some mangoes, I didn't bother reminding her mangoes wasn't in our shopping list lol.
I sheepishly asked her and her sibs to pick the firm ones because the mushy ones won't make a good snack or juice. Totally ditching my not in the list don't buy rule. Well we live to fight another day😀
So there you have it, the story behind our velvety Smooth mango juice. And no the strawberries are not part of my mango juice, You can eat the strawberries with it or just save for strawberry lemonade.
They are just there for the pop of color and because my toddler wanted it.
Love homemade juices? Don't miss out on these.
What's your favorite fruit juice? Homemade or store bought. Let me know in the comments below. I enjoy reading from you.
If you found this mango juice recipe helpful, feel free to share the link to this page with your family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group.
Click here to pin the best homemade mango juice for later.
★ Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ below!
Velvety Smooth Mango Juice
- 5 ripe but firm mangoes
- 5 cups of ice cold water or more ( this depends on how thick you want the juice to be )
- Wash mangoes thoroughly
- With a knife, peel the skin off the mangoes
- Then cut off the sides to make it easier to get the seed out.
- Cut into cubes
- Put in a blender with the water and blend till smooth.
- To prevent possible stomach upset, make sure the mangoes and not over ripe and mushy. They should be ripe but firm.
- I am Usually happy with the texture with 5 cups of water but if you want the texture lighter and more watery, you may need to add more water. If you add more water then the need to add extra sweetness like honey syrup may arise.
- If you are using immediately and you don't have ice cubes to serve with, blend with ice cold water other wise room temp water is fine just pop juice in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
- This juice can stay up to a week in the refrigerator.