These Creamy Oatmeal Popsicles are a delight for anyone who love oats. It's creamy rich and full of flavor.
If you are indeed not an oatmeal fan, I think these creamy oatmeal ice Popsicles might just make a convert of you. So what do you say we give this an unbiased try.
Rich, Creamy, yummy oatmeal delight. It's so easy to make and just requires some oats and condensed milk. All shades of YUM.
This recipe is an off shoot of my classic hot oatmeal porridge. The difference is in the process.. Read along and get the full gist
Tips to make these Creamy oatmeal Popsicles
- Use Homemade Oat flour.
- Make sure the Oat porridge thickens before adding the sweetened condensed milk
- Pour creamy Oatmeal into the popsicle mold as soon as possible ( at least within 5 mins of turning off heat ) to prevent a skin from forming on the oatmeal.
- Freeze the oatmeal for 20 mins then insert the popsicle sticks.
- After freezing, and you are ready to eat. Leave it out on the counter for about five minutes before bring it out of the mold. I don't recommended running warm water over Popsicle mold to release the popsicle for this particular recipe. I prefer to wait it out.
- Watermelon Popsicles
- Classic Oatmeal Porridge
- Homemade Magic shell
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Oatmeal Porridge
Hope you get to try this recipe. If you do. I would love to hear what you think.
PIN PIN PIN
Creamy Oatmeal Popsicle
- 1 cup Homemade Oat flour
- 21/2 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed milk
- In a sauce pan, mix water, salt and oat flour
- Place pot with oat flour and water mix over medium heat and begin to cook.
- Cook till the oat porridge thickens. Make sure you stir frequently to prevent burning.
- When the oatmeal porridge is fully cooked. Turn off heat, and mix in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour oatmeal into the popsicle molds
- Put in the freezer for about 20 mins. Then insert the popsicle sticks
- Freeze for up to 6 hrs
- Enjoy as is or top with Chocolate magic shell yum