No yeast Pizza Dough is a quick and East way to get pizza ready in time for your pizza family night. Pizza night just got lit. This no yeast pizza dough recipe will soon become your go to easy to make pizza crust.
Table of Contents
- 1 No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe
- 2 How to make No yeast Pizza Dough.
- 3 How to make this No Yeast Pizza Dough Vegan.
- 4 What kind of pizza can I make with No yeast Pizza Dough?
- 5 No Yeast Pizza Dough
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe
A pizza dough with no yeast is easy to make and gets together is less than 15 mins. No need to knead and wait for the dough to rise.
Just mix, roll, top off with your favorite toppings then bake and enjoy. Seriously the whole process takes less than 30 mins.
This pizza dough is not only made without yeast, it's also egg free like my two ingredient pizza dough.
Makes me happy since my peeps with egg allergies can enjoy this pizza crust too.
How to make No yeast Pizza Dough.
The rising agent here is the baking powder. I use my homemade self rising flour always for this recipe. I can't remember the last time I bought self rising flour from the store.
If you don't have self rising flour and you don't want to make some. Simply add a tablespoon of baking powder to 2 ½ cup flour needed for this recipe.
To make this no yeast dough, mix all ingredients in a bowl till it comes together in a dough ball. You can mix by hand or with a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment.
Transfer to a flour dusted work surface and roll with your rolling pin. Dust with more flour if needed.
How to make this No Yeast Pizza Dough Vegan.
Are you vegan? Here are a few ingredient swaps that will 'Veganize' this no yeast pizza dough.
- Swap the cow's milk used in this recipe for any plant based milk of choice
- Swap the butter for coconut oil or any other cooking oil you love except Palm oil.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links! Please read full disclosure here.
Want to make this no yeast pizza dough? Grab the handy stuff you need by clicking the links below.
- Self rising Flour- store bought or homemade
- Stand mixer
- Kitchen timer
- Parchment paper
- Pizza wheel
- Pizza baking sheet
What kind of pizza can I make with No yeast Pizza Dough?
Any kind of pizza you want can be made with this no yeast pizza dough and you will definitely love every bite. Some of my favorites include
- My Cheesy Pepperoni pizza
- My Hawaiian Pizza
- Pizza rolls
- Pizza dough balls
Bonus this is the same recipe used in my no yeast cinnamon rolls recipe.
Are you on a keto/low carb lifestyle don't worry I've got you covered. Check out my keto pizza dough recipe here.
Seriously you've got to try this. Pizza night doesn't get easier than this with my two ingredients dough pizza. Do you have pizza nights at home? What's your favorite crust?
Did you Enjoy this recipe? Or found the post helpful? Remember to SHARE with family, friends and in your favorite Facebook group. There is love in sharing. ?
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along onFacebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates!
★ Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ below!
No Yeast Pizza Dough
- 2 ½ cups self rising flour set aside ¼ cup
- ½ tablespoon Sugar optional
- 4 tablespoon Soft Salted Butter
- ¾ cup milk Room temperature
- In the bowl of your mixer, add the self rising flour, sugar and butter, mix together, then add the milk.
- Mix till it comes together in a dough ball.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead a bit.
- If using immediately,
- Roll out to about ¼ in thickness into a rectangle or a circle
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough
- Then add shredded mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings.
- Bake in a preheated oven ( 375*F) 10 -12 mins
Storing for later
- Roll dough out in between parchment paper to ¼ thickness then roll into a log and freeze for up to one month.
- When Ready to bake, Thaw overnight in the refrigerator, unroll log, apply toppings and bake.
Just made this recipe because we wanted pizza tonight! I agree with the person who said it has a biscuit like texture, but it was tasty and worked well for us. I will make it again. Oh, and , yes! , you can cook it on a pizza stone. I cooked it at 450F for 10 minutes and it was a little pale to look at, but cooked perfectly! Thanks!
I used your recipe because I had 10 people coming over for dinner, but had run out of all purpose flour. I used the self rising flour as you had suggested. I made up two batches and split each in half - yielding four medium sized pizzas. The pizza dough came out a little more of a biscuity texture, but everything held together nicely and the pizzas were well received. I had additionally added a little garlic powder and dried Italian seasonings to the batter (oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage) before mixing together. I baked them outside in my ceramic grill. about 350 degrees for 10 minutes each. Thank you for this very nice yeast-less pizza alternative. I will definitely use it again!
So happy this worked out for you. We use it all the time for a quick pizza recipe. Thank you for a detailed feedback. It’s appreciated. Enjoy!
Can I use buttermilk instead of milk
Yes you can. Enjoy 😊
Can you use water instead of milk or even mayo? I dont have any milk at home haha
Yes you can.👌
Can I bake this on a pizza stone?
Yes Amy, I see no reason why not. Stay safe!
Why does it say pour in the milk but there is no milk in the ingredients? How much milk? Is there milk?
It does say 3/4 cup of milk in the ingredients list in the recipe card. I think I missed that out in the body of the post. Thanks for pointing that out. Stay safe!