No yeast Pizza Dough is a quick and East way to get pizza ready in time for your pizza family night. Pizza night just got lit. This no yeast pizza dough recipe will soon become your go to easy to make pizza crust.
Table of Contents
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe
A pizza dough with no yeast is easy to make and gets together is less than 15 mins. No need to knead and wait for the dough to rise.
Just mix, roll, top off with your favorite toppings then bake and enjoy. Seriously the whole process takes less than 30 mins.
This pizza dough is not only made without yeast, it's also egg free like my two ingredient pizza dough.
Makes me happy since my peeps with egg allergies can enjoy this pizza crust too.
How to make No yeast Pizza Dough.
The rising agent here is the baking powder. I use my homemade self rising flour always for this recipe. I can't remember the last time I bought self rising flour from the store.
If you don't have self rising flour and you don't want to make some. Simply add a tablespoon of baking powder to 2 ½ cup flour needed for this recipe.
To make this no yeast dough, mix all ingredients in a bowl till it comes together in a dough ball. You can mix by hand or with a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment.
Transfer to a flour dusted work surface and roll with your rolling pin. Dust with more flour if needed.
How to make this No Yeast Pizza Dough Vegan.
Are you vegan? Here are a few ingredient swaps that will 'Veganize' this no yeast pizza dough.
- Swap the cow's milk used in this recipe for any plant based milk of choice
- Swap the butter for coconut oil or any other cooking oil you love except Palm oil.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links! Please read full disclosure here.
Want to make this no yeast pizza dough? Grab the handy stuff you need by clicking the links below.
- Self rising Flour- store bought or homemade
- Stand mixer
- Kitchen timer
- Parchment paper
- Pizza wheel
- Pizza baking sheet
What kind of pizza can I make with No yeast Pizza Dough?
Any kind of pizza you want can be made with this no yeast pizza dough and you will definitely love every bite. Some of my favorites include
- My Cheesy Pepperoni pizza
- My Hawaiian Pizza
- Pizza rolls
- Pizza dough balls
Bonus this is the same recipe used in my no yeast cinnamon rolls recipe.
Are you on a keto/low carb lifestyle don't worry I've got you covered. Check out my keto pizza dough recipe here.
Seriously you've got to try this. Pizza night doesn't get easier than this with my two ingredients dough pizza. Do you have pizza nights at home? What's your favorite crust?
Did you Enjoy this recipe? Or found the post helpful? Remember to SHARE with family, friends and in your favorite Facebook group. There is love in sharing. ?
★ Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ below!
No Yeast Pizza Dough
- 2 ½ cups self rising flour set aside ¼ cup
- ½ tablespoon Sugar optional
- 4 tablespoon Soft Salted Butter
- ¾ cup milk Room temperature
- In the bowl of your mixer, add the self rising flour, sugar and butter, mix together, then add the milk.
- Mix till it comes together in a dough ball.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead a bit.
- If using immediately,
- Roll out to about ¼ in thickness into a rectangle or a circle
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough
- Then add shredded mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings.
- Bake in a preheated oven ( 375*F) 10 -12 mins
Storing for later
- Roll dough out in between parchment paper to ¼ thickness then roll into a log and freeze for up to one month.
- When Ready to bake, Thaw overnight in the refrigerator, unroll log, apply toppings and bake.